Skilled Nursing Care
Residents at Waunakee Manor receive:
Features & Amenities
- Spacious private and semi-private rooms with private bathroom, all on one level
- Campus landline available
- Basic cable television
- Inviting lounge areas
- Outdoor courtyards
- Religious services
- Beauty & barber shop – service extra
- Active community volunteer program
- 24 hour skilled nursing care from RNs, LPNs and CNAs
- Medical case management from your primary care provider or our medical director
- Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy
- Social Worker to assist with case management
- Meal planning by a Licensed Dietician
- Community partnerships allow Podiatry, Dental, audiology, optometry, Pharmacy, Labs, and diagnostics (including x-ray) to be provided on campus
- Restorative walking program, under the direction of a Physical Therapist
- Recreational and activity staff
Available, but not included
- Diabetic testing supplies
- Oxygen & oxygen supplies
"Thank you for the great care you've given to Mom over the last year! The plant you sent is beautiful! We really appreciate all that you've done!"
"Thanks for everything and especially for all your loving and devoted care of our mother over the last eight years of her life on earth. Our forever gratitude."
"To all of the staff of Waunakee Manor, our family would like to say thank you to each and every one of you for the 4+ years of tender loving care you gave our father. You all were his "Second family" and meant the world to him. He would not have made it 93 years without your kind, compassionate care. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!"
"To the entire staff of Waunakee Manor. I want to express my heart felt thanks for the care given to my brother."
"My husband and I moved to Waunakee Manor in summer of 2015. Over the years, we’ve had more than one occasion where we’ve needed help from maintenance. Tuesday night, my bed broke – the last straw of a miserable medical day! We called the office and moments later, they arrived and repaired our bed in time for a much needed good night’s rest! It isn’t just that the maintenance crew are good at what they do, but that they respond so promptly and with such cheerful kindness to our needs here. We appreciate them LOTS!"
– Current Resident
"I just wanted to take this opportunity to tell you what exceptional staff you have. I had the pleasure of caring for a joint patient in your Assisted Living community and had numerous interactions with both the Assisted Living and Skilled Nursing staff. It was a complex case and it took all of us working together to support this patient and his wife. I’ve been a nurse for many years and have been in numerous communities. To a lot of staff in these roles, it seems it’s “Just a job.” Not here. These staff members truly care about your residents and want the best for them. As a former administrator, I know how frequently complaints are registered and how seldom compliments are passed along. I want you to know how great these staff members are. "
– Hospice RN
Connect With Us
Schedule a tour today